Sewage Treatment Plant Installers
Domestic sewage treatment plant installation across West & East Sussex and Kent
Green Septic Solutions are a small team of professional sewage treatment plant installers. We carry out installs for domestic properties across East and West Sussex and parts of Kent.
Our installation service includes:
- Site surveys
- Decommissioning and safe removal of the old septic tank and system
- Full installation of a suitably sized BIOROCK treatment plant
- Full groundworks and landscaping services are also available
See Before you Buy
We offer all potential customers the opportunity to see one of our treatment plants installed before they make a decision. You will get the opportunity to see the system in-situ at the customer’s property.
- Initial site survey with customer, understanding of property and household members to determine wastewater treatment and old septic tank removal requirements
- Survey of old system and pipe work connections, determine position of a new system.
- Excavation for new tank position, leaving existing system live for use while new installation takes place meaning minimal disruption.
- Install your chosen sewage treatment plant and required pipework and electrics etc
- Back filled with a lean mix concrete and pea-beach to allow for drainage. Finished levels with topsoil, landscaped and grass seeded as required by the customer.
Further works, rain water running to existing septic tanks cannot enter new sewage treatment plants. Ground work to re-run rainwater system to soak-aways and additional landscaping can be catered for.
If you’re unsure about the new regulations surrounding septic tanks and domestic wastewater then check out our free guide: Septic Tank Regulations 2020