Biorock Monoblock 3-1000 sewage treatment plant installation
Installation of a new Biorock sewage treatment plant to replace a 1910 brick built septic tank that was taking sewage and rain water from the property. The Biorock Monoblock 3-1000 system brings the domestic property up to modern standards meeting all the 2020 septic tank regulations.
- Install Biorock Monoblock 3-1000 sewage treatment plant in a position away from the property in acceptance of clients brief
- Excavate to required depths
- Lay concrete pad
- Install the required system
- Locate and connect to main sewage feed pipe converting from salt glazed to modern plastic pipe work
- Remove rain water from this line and run to new soakaways .
- Install required inspection chambers and pipe to new system
- Back fill with clean 20mm aggerate and finish off with topsoil